Content Marketing Workshop (For Fortune 1000 Brands)
The only content marketing workshop in Singapore conducted by an ex-Forbes contributor
Is your content misaligned with your organization’s business goals?
Are you lacking a documented content marketing strategy?
Do you find it challenging to prove your content marketing ROI to the leadership team?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, it sounds like your team could benefit tremendously from the following practical content marketing workshop.
What is content marketing?
According to the Content Marketing Institute: “Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.”
How can content marketing help your business?
The three key benefits for enterprises to use content marketing include:
- Increased sales
- Cost savings
- More loyal customers
How does content marketing impact your marketing efforts?
- Social media marketing: An overall content marketing strategy can help increase your engagement and reach on social.
- SEO: Search engines like Google reward businesses that publish quality, consistent content with higher rankings.
- PR: Effective content marketing can complement – and even replace – your current PR efforts
- Online Ads: For online ads to work, you need great content behind it.
- Lead Generation: Content is key to driving inbound traffic and qualified leads.
What will your team learn?
- Provide attendees with the foundations when it comes to content marketing for different goals or campaigns
- Share what’s possible in terms of content marketing for your organization and what your team can achieve with proper knowledge, tools and content marketing strategy
- The overall content marketing process – what your team needs to know, where to start and where it can take you
- Share content marketing best practices and real-life case studies to show how the best performing brands in your industry develop effective content marketing
What topics will we cover?
- Content Marketing 101: Your Guide To Creating Successful Content
- Content Creation: How To Create Great Content In A “Boring” Industry
- Content Distribution & Amplification: 7 Tools, Tips & Tactics to Amplify Your Next Content Piece
- How To Track Content Engagement Using Google Analytics
- How To Measure Content Marketing Success: A Simple 4-Step Process
- Debunking The Content Marketing Myths You Need To Stop Believing Immediately (Hint: “Going Viral” Doesn’t Just Happen Magically)
*These topics will be customized to fit your team’s needs.
Who is your trainer?
Recognized as one of the “Top 20 Content Marketers” globally and awarded the “Most Influential Global Marketing Leader” at the World Marketing Congress, Joe has helped countless organizations and executives transform from relative unknowns to superheroes online.
He has also created and led successful digital marketing, branding and PR campaigns for everyone from startups to Fortune 500 firms.
He currently conducts various workshops including: personal branding, media relations and content marketing workshops.
He has been a contributor for:
He’s also an award-winning speaker and holds an MBA in International Business & Finance.
What do participants say about the workshops?
“Thanks Joe for the terrific session with my team. They truly enjoyed it and have taken the lessons to heart.”
-Frank Wong, President of Scholastic Asia
“I was glad to be part of an audience where Joe shared how to make your brand stand out and cut through the clutter with a strong voice and valuable content. Thanks for the insightful talk!”
-Alvin Tham, Head of Marketing Communications at the National Library Board
Content marketing workshop FAQs
Who should attend the content marketing workshop?
- Anyone who plays a role in the success of your content marketing. This could include members of the marketing, digital, communications, sales, product and other relevant teams
What’s the ideal number of attendees per session?
- 10-20 persons
Where does the content marketing workshop take place?
- In-person workshops generally take place in Singapore
- For teams outside of Singapore, the workshop can take place remotely online
How long does the training last?
The training is available for durations of:
- 2 hour keynote presentation
- 4 hour half-day workshop
- 8 hour full-day workshop
- 2 full-day workshop